This is the second video lessons in which you will learn some useful words and expressions related to the home. You will learn the names of rooms in a house and furniture.
Listen to the video carefully and answer the questions about it below. You can always stop the video and go back to listen again if you can’t answer the question. There is also a link to the tapescript of the video at the bottom of the page.
- What is the first room the children enter?
- Where does Kate watch TV?
- What does Kate have in the living room?
- What furniture is there in the dining room?
- What is Kate’s mom’s favorite room?
- What appliances can you see in the kitchen?
- Where does Kate like reading books?
- Where does Kate do her homework?
- Is there a bathtub in the bathroom downstairs?
- What is the special place in Kate’s house?
- What does Kate’s dad do in the special room?
- What can you see in the laundry room?
- Where does Kate’s dad keep his car?
- How many bedrooms are there in the house?
- How many bathrooms are there?
- Is there a balcony in the house?
- What does Kate grow in the garden?
- What is there in the patio?
- Where does Clara live?
- Where does Jimmy live?
Click the button to see the tapescript of the conversation from the video.