This is the first video lesson in which you will learn some useful expressions related to the conversation at school.
Listen to the video carefully and answer the questions about it below. You can always stop the video and go back to listen again if you can’t answer the question. There is also a link to the tapescript of the video at the bottom of the page.
Let`s talk about your school day. Watch the video and answer the questions about it below:
- What`s the first class?
- Why couldn’t Mason attend school yesterday?
- What does the teacher say when she warns Ben to pay attention?
- What does the teacher give Mason in order to go to the bathroom?
- What`s the next class?
- What is the first exercise in a P.E. class?
- What is the third class?
- Who wasn’t paying attention in the science class?
- What time do the children have lunch?
- What do the children do after lunch?
- What`s the last class?